Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 5 • 1a
Hello you can tell me if my cover letter for my job is well written

and if anything is missing (information to add please)

Dear Ms Gamble 

I am a French student and I would like to work in your company as a secretary. I live in Paris at the moment but I want to settle in  America for some time to work and at the same time continue my studies nearby.  

I am able to work with you because I like working in a team and I have experience in this field because I have already done an internship of the same type of work.  I quickly understand the instructions and I manage to integrate easily. I have a good level in English because I have American friends so they taught me about American culture and the different American expressions.

Later I would like to be a computer engineer, which is why I chose to work in this field and to see how the computer world works. thank you for your consideration and i hope to be selected for this job

Sincerely

Maria

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 1a

Hello!

Here are some of my ideas to make your letter better :

• At the start of the second paragraph, you use "because" twice in the same sentence wich makes it harder to read.
    • You could add a little more about your experience. Do you have a diploma? Other than your internship, did you ever have a job?
    • You say you want to be a computer engeneer, is that what you are goind to study in the United-States?

I hope these suggestions help you. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask! We'll be happy to help you!

Laurie :)

Poser une question