Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 5 • 11m

in the preparation booklet, can i put sidebar nexr to the paragraph that i might use as sidebar during the exam?

***PLEASE***

*CAN AT LEAST 2 TEACHERS RESPOND TO ME?*

THANKS

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 11m

Hello ! :)

First of all, I want to apologize for the delay; other members of our team were consulted in order to provide you with the best answer.

This is a delicate question, since it involves a Ministry exam. Therefore, we can give you a definite answer. It would be best for you to ask your teacher about it : every booklet will be inspected the morning of the exam, and since it is on Thursday, you still have time to make sure of what is/isn't allowed.

That being said, the preparation booklet can have small notes, but ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT contain any already-written part of the article. You also cannot copy directly the text from the preparation booklet unless you cite it properly.

• What is the «paragraph you might use as a side bar» ? Did you write it yourself and plan on rewriting it directly in the exam ? If so, you must remove it before June 1st.

Here is a tip from one of my colleagues :

You can use different colours to note/underline the following :

• Fact  
    • Issues  
    • Recourses  
    • Experts  
    • Vocabulary

Hope that helps ! :D

Sarah G

Poser une question