Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Primaire 5 • 2a

hello I'm in English class and i have to do this project and its called :Persuasive Text Assignment for the project we have to do a poster about something and i don't know what it also says that it hase to be a promoting a fictional event.that is not true and i have no idea for it.

here if you don't understand here it is

Persuasive Text Assignment Instructions

1 - FORMAT

Your persuasive text will be one of the following formats.

1. A poster (promoting a fictional event).
  2. A traditional advertisement featuring an image with overlapping text (promoting a fictional brand or product).
  3. A social media ad featuring a picture with a caption underneath (promoting a fictional brand or product).
  4. A magazine cover (promoting the contents inside a fictional magazine).

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 2a

Hello there,

Thank you for your question. A French version will follow.

In persuasive writing, a writer takes a position FOR or AGAINST an issue and writes to convince the reader to believe or do something.

Persuasive writing is often used in advertisements, as in your case, to get the reader to buy a product or go to an event.

You have to pick and choose solely ONE format, out of the 4, the persuasion will take, and what you promote.

To give more details, if you pick the first format, following the instruction, you will have to create a poster, and the text on it will promote a fictional event of your choice as if you were persuading someone to go to it.

Don't hesitate to contact us if needed at any time ! Good luck !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour !

Merci pour ta question.

Dans l'écriture persuasive, un écrivain prend position POUR ou CONTRE un problème et écrit pour convaincre le lecteur de croire ou de faire quelque chose.

L'écriture persuasive est souvent utilisée dans les publicités, comme dans ton cas, pour amener une personne, le lecteur,  à acheter un produit ou se rendre à un événement.

Tu dois choisir uniquement UN format, entre les 4, la forme que prendra ton texte persuasif, et ce que tu promeus.

Pour donner plus de détails, si tu choisis le premier format, en suivant les instructions, tu vas devoir créer une affiche, et le texte y compris fera la promotion d'un événement fictif de ton choix comme si tu persuades quelqu'un d'y aller.

N'hésite pas à nous contacter si besoin à tout moment ! Bonne chance !

Poser une question