Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Primaire 6 • 12j

Hi, my teacher gave me this activity to finish for tomorrow.. I don't know if this is the kind of question we can ask there but is there any astuces to find more words more quickly?/Bonjour, mon enseignante nous a assigné cette activité à finir pour le lendemain . Je ne sais pas si on peut poser ce genre de questions ici mais avez vous des trucs pour trouver des mots plus rapidement?

CEBE2925-795D-41CA-B567-740BB9DDDE70.jpeg

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (2)

• Options
    Secondaire 2 • 12j 16 Apr modifié

Hi, PandaSympathique8073!

Unfortunately, I have no tricks of my own, so I invite you to consult the explanation given by Alloprof.

I wish you good luck! :D

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 12j

Hello, PandaSympathique8073!

The more you are familiar with these words, the fastest you will find them. Therefore, I suggest you read them carefully and make sure you understand their significance. You can take a look at our vocabulary list of animals.

Moreover, do not forget that in this crossword you can also go vertically and diagonally. Another advice would be to look for the first two letters, then see if the word follows.

Finally, the more you do crosswords or play logic games, the better you will get.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have more questions!

Poser une question