Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 4 • 12j

Hi, i have a question

actully i have a really hard homework in english where i have to write a introduction as a homework to prepare for the final exam

the topic is : We should abolish the school uniform.

my introductions, i wrote 2, im really confused which one to choose could you please help, as its just a homework, which helps me prepare for my finale exam

the introductions :

Are you aware that nowadays, fashion is super important for teenagers. ?. They love expressing themselves through their clothes and often spend a lot of time thinking about what to wear in the morning, but with uniforms they do not have to worry about that and could save some time. So, I disagree with the idea of abolishing school uniforms.  

Or 

Have you ever noticed how much teenagers care about fashion nowadays? They love expressing themselves through their branded clothes wherever they go. However, at school, uniforms prevent them from doing so, which actually helps in many ways. So, I strongly believe that school uniforms should not be abolished. 

please help, it doesnt even count

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (2)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 11j

Hi!

Here are some coments that could help you improve both of your introductions.

Introduction # 1 :

• Verify the punctuation.
    • Is it only nowadays that teenagers express themselves with clothing? Was fashion not important 10, 20 or evenr 40 years ago?

Introduction # 2 :

• How does preventing teenagers from expressing themselve actually helps them? The start of the introduction gives the impression that you are trying to convince the reader that uniforms should be abolished.

For both of your introduction, don't forget the important parts that every introduction should have. It's the same format as the introduction in French. You can use this concept sheet to help you. In the example, you will see that the arguments are included in the introduction (it is the « sujet divisé » in French).

Don't hesitate to ask us another question! We'll be happy to help. :D

Laurie :)

• Options
    Secondaire 2 • 11j

i would choose the first but both are really good! Im shure youll get a good grade at the final exams

Poser une question