Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 4 • 12j

I just dont know what to improve as I contains a hook( therical question, background informations and a thèsis) so I don't know what you mean by you are missing some important parts, please help me, it's just a homework

actully i have a really hard homework in english where i have to write a introduction as a homework to prepare for the final exam

the topic is : We should abolish the school uniform.

my introductions, i wrote 2, im really confused which one to choose could you please help, as its just a homework, which helps me prepare for my finale exam

the introductions :

Are you aware that,nowadays, fashion is super important for teenagers ? They love expressing themselves through their clothes and often spend a lot of time thinking about what to wear in the morning, but with uniforms they do not have to worry about that and could save some time. So, I disagree with the idea of abolishing school uniforms.

Or

Have you ever noticed how much teenagers care about fashion nowadays? They love expressing themselves through their branded clothes wherever they go. However, at school, uniforms prevent them from doing so, which actually helps in many ways. So, I strongly believe that school uniforms should not be abolished.

please help, it doesnt even count

I improve them, just choose one in between the two

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 12j

Hi!

I gave you some recommndations in the first question you asked. To see your old questions, just click on « Mes questions » at the top of the page. Find the first time you asked this question and you will see my recommendations! :D

Laurie :)

Poser une question