Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 4 • 12j

So does that mean that the first one Is better ?

But the problem with the first one Is that doesn't It already give à reason why they should not abolish uniforms, which Is supposed to be in the body .My three arguments : -it help maintaining safety, stop bullying and it helps families save money. When I say in the introduction, they don't have to spend a lot of time isn't this also an argument so I'm confused what to do, which one to chose and is the first one good ?

1. Are you aware that fashion has always been super important for teenagers? They love expressing themselves through their clothes and often spend a lot of time thinking about what to wear in the morning. But with uniforms, they do not have to worry about that and could save some time. So, I disagree with the idea of abolishing school uniforms.

2. Have you ever noticed how much teenagers care about fashion nowadays? They love expressing themselves through their branded clothes wherever they go. However, at school, uniforms prevent them from doing so, which actually helps in many ways. So, I strongly believe that school uniforms should not be abolished.

But the problem with the first one Is that doesn't It already give à reason why they should not abolish uniforms, which Is supposed to be in the body

My three arguments : -it help maintaining safety, stop bullying and it helps families save money

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

Poser une question