Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 3 • 13j

I have a really important question

But the problem with the first one Is that doesn't It already give à reason why they should not abolish uniforms, which Is supposed to be in the body .My three arguments : -it help maintaining safety, stop bullying and it helps families save money. When I say in the introduction, they don't have to spend a lot of time isn't this also an argument so I'm confused what to do, which one to chose and is the first one good ?

Is it good or not

1. Are you aware that fashion has always been super important for teenagers? They love expressing themselves through their clothes and often spend a lot of time thinking about what to wear in the morning. But with uniforms, they do not have to worry about that and could save some time. So, I disagree with the idea of abolishing school uniforms.

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 13j

Hello OrMagnifique! :)

Indeed, mentioning that wearing uniforms can save time can be considered an argument. In this sense, if you do not wish to write a divided topic, you should review this part of the text.

Additionally, if you would like an example of an introduction to an argumentative text, I suggest you consult the following fact sheet:

Let us know if you have any other questions! :)

Marilee

Poser une question