Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Secondaire 5 • 2a

Can I have explanations because I don’t understand and I’m not sure what to do.

06084261-47F0-43E8-AA6B-6F7E4B4C178A.jpeg

Anglais

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (2)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 2a

Hello MaringouinAdorable4792, 

Thank you for your question. 

As LoutrePhilosophe7758 nicely answered, you must fill out the blank based on the statements above. In other words, lines appearing on the left side are dedicated to your reaction to statement 1, and lines appearing on the right side are dedicated to your reaction to statement 2. 

Also, the grey box called "using conversational device" gives you tips on how to react/comment, build on/add details, agree/disagree, ask questions, and ask for clarification. Therefore, I suggest you read the statement as if your friend was telling you that, and you write what you would answer respecting constraints. 

Also, if you need help preparing yourself for the English as a Second Language ministerial exam, I suggest you take a look at these : 

Core English program:

Enrich English program:

Hope that helps! 

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Emilie

• Il y a deux déclaration. Comme décrit au-dessus, il y a plusieurs façon de répondre, avec une réaction/ commentaire, en ajoutant des détails, en étant d'accord ou non etc.

Dans ton cas, pour un même énoncé tu dois répondre de différente façon. par exemple, par une question.

Les ligne de gauche est pour la réponse à l'énoncé gauche et celles de droite pour l'énoncé à droite.

Poser une question