Skip to content

Zone d’entraide

Question de l’élève

Primaire 5 • 1a

hi, i need to know how to be good in my french.

but how???

thank

Français

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explications (1)

• Explication d'Alloprof

Explication d'Alloprof

Cette explication a été donnée par un membre de l'équipe d'Alloprof.

Options
    Équipe Alloprof • 1a

Hi ! :) Thank you for reaching out !

Learning a new language is always hard. You can see the same question is asked many times in the «English» section, by French users !

In order to learn a new language, you need to be able to practice it. I assume you go to an English school and have a few French classes/week?

Meanwhile, when you're not at school, try to talk French with some people, such as your family members or your friends. When you go to the store with your parents, or to the restaurant, try practicing ordering in French !

You can also watch TV shows in French (maybe start with the subtitles on) and listen to French music with lyrics. Your ears will become accomodated to the language and you will pickup some words more easily.

• Also, try reading short books. We have a whole selection in our game Grimoire :)

If you do understand French and speak it already and you have questions regarding grammar, dont hesitate! (maybe try to write your question in French in order for you to practice!). We will gladly help you. :D

Hope this helps !

Sarah G

Poser une question