Skip to content

Help Zone

Student Question

Secondary III • 2yr.

I understood how to transform a decimal into a fraction and vice versa, but my exam is coming soon. Therefore, I would like to know if you have any suggestions of sites and exercises for me to practice. Thank you!

Mathematics

{t c="richEditor.description.title"} {t c="richEditor.description.paragraphMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.inlineMenu"} {t c="richEditor.description.embed"}

Explanations (1)

• Explanation from Alloprof

Explanation from Alloprof

This Explanation was submitted by a member of the Alloprof team.

Options
    Team Alloprof • 2yr.

Hello, we have what you are looking for! Just use our search bar to look for the desired concept/notion on our site. What's interesting is that you can choose the level of difficulty and the number of questions you want! You can even decide to turn a fraction into a decimal or the other way around depending on what you want to practice the most.

There's even a calculator tool to help you out. You can use it from time to time, especially at the beginning, but be careful because during an exam you may not be able to use it. I invite you to ask your teacher for the material you are allowed, and prepare yourself accordingly. It is always better to do this with a pencil and paper ;)

Good luck with your review, you can do it!

Ask a question